ICETHIN is a two component epoxy casting system. UV resistant, it has anti-yellowing properties, strong adhesion, good fluidity, natural defoaming. It is used for top coating or light casting with thicknesses from 1/16 inch (1.6 mm) to 1 inch (2.5 cm). The low color and low viscosity allow for bubble free, crystal clear castings ideal for art and hobby applications. It is formulated for a long gel time, with low exothermic heat buildup. ICETHIN has a low VOC content, for user safety and reduced environmental impact.
• Casting less than 1 inch
• Ratio 1A:1B
• UV Resistant
• 100% solids
• Low VOC content and low odour
• Crystal clear and high gloss appearance
• Magnifies object appearance
• Resistant to bacteria and moisture
• Excellent air release qualities
• Will not distort with age
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.