R-CAST is a clear epoxy resin specially designed to pour up to 3” (river projects, molding, turning and more).
- Solvant Free.
- No shrinkage when drying.
- Stay flexible to work with wood movements
- Designed to pour up to 3″ (with fan)
- Odor free.
- Ready to unmold after 5 to 7 days
Application techniques for making multiple layers:
- CHEMICAL ADHESION: To allow maximum adhesion, we recommend pouring the successive layers when the product is dry to the touch, but still soft (texture similar to Jello). Normally, this texture is obtained about 48 hours after pouring. * Never pour if the first layer is still liquid*.
- MECHANICAL ADHESION: If the R-CAST is dry (more than 84 hours), we recommend sanding lightly (120 grit) the first layer. Thus, you will get better adhesion between the layers.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.